Monday, October 24, 2011

Getting ready for Halloween!

It's that time again. I've got my mind set on two possible and relatively easy costumes. Now it just all depends on where we spend it!

First possibility is Zoe from Death Proof. Granted I don't have a size 0 body, I can pull of a pink t-shirt with black jeans. I just love the movie. It is one of those shocking, but empowering movies. Oh how I wish I was there to kick the shissness out of that guy. Best part, besides the end,
is where they shoot him and he starts to cry like a little bitch! I nearly wet myself laughing.
To all the uninformed: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_Proof

Second one is a little more complicated, but it's still do able. It is either of the ladies from Inglorious Bastards. Either Shoshanna with her pretty red dress, of if I'm really feeling daring, how bout the tempting Briget. Ah., but I'm afraid I won't have time to get either dress. http://www.designedbyhollywood.com/hollywood-glitz-today-in-hollywood/the-costumes-of-inglourious-basterds

I guess it's off to the costume shop sometime this week to make the final decision. You all that know me know that I can surprise even myself at times.

I'll keep you posted.

Fitting little sign out picture!



No comments: